Subject: Re: WARNING in bpf_warn_invalid_xdp_action

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 13:01:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 58956317c8de52009d1a38a721474c24aef74fe7
Author: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Dec 7 20:24:57 2018 +0000

    neighbor: Improve garbage collection

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=124a5985e00000
start commit:   d0f41851 net, ip_tunnel: fix namespaces move
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=114a5985e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=164a5985e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d9290aeb7e6cf1c4
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8ce4113dadc4789fac74
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11f99369e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13d85601e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 58956317c8de ("neighbor: Improve garbage collection")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection