Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in rxrpc_queue_local

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:06:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit b9a1e627405d68d475a3c1f35e685ccfb5bbe668
Author: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jul 4 00:21:13 2019 +0000

     hsr: implement dellink to clean up resources

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10b4ebce600000
start commit:   125b7e09 net: tc35815: Explicitly check NET_IP_ALIGN is no..
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12b4ebce600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14b4ebce600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a4c9e9f08e9e8960
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=78e71c5bab4f76a6a719
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=165ec172600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=119d4eba600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b9a1e627405d ("hsr: implement dellink to clean up resources")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection