Subject: Re: [syzbot] [can?] possible deadlock in j1939_session_activate

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:02:31 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 259bdba27e32368b4404f69d613b1c1014c07cbf
Author: Oliver Hartkopp <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Mar 9 12:04:16 2022 +0000

    vxcan: enable local echo for sent CAN frames

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14a2e55d680000
start commit:   84186fcb834e Merge tag 'urgent/nolibc.2023.10.16a' of git:..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16a2e55d680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12a2e55d680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7d1f30869bb78ec6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f32cbede7fd867ce0d56
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15c6300d680000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17e6935d680000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 259bdba27e32 ("vxcan: enable local echo for sent CAN frames")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection