Subject: Re: general protection fault in sctp_sched_rr_dequeue

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:19:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 7efba10d6bd22030fb5931e50bf97496f932f00e
Author: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jan 28 07:08:46 2019 +0000

     sctp: add SCTP_FUTURE_ASOC and SCTP_CURRENT_ASSOC for  
SCTP_STREAM_SCHEDULER sockopt

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14eec757200000
start commit:   7efba10d sctp: add SCTP_FUTURE_ASOC and SCTP_CURRENT_ASSOC..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16eec757200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12eec757200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=872be05707464aaa
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4c9934f20522c0efd657
userspace arch: amd64
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11cd9b03200000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=127de8e7200000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7efba10d ("sctp: add SCTP_FUTURE_ASOC and SCTP_CURRENT_ASSOC for  
SCTP_STREAM_SCHEDULER sockopt")