Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in hci_send_acl

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 22:53:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 4ffcd582301bd020b1f9d00c55473af305ec19b5
Author: Michael Chan <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Sep 19 07:58:07 2016 +0000

    bnxt_en: Pad TX packets below 52 bytes.

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=167b0f04900000
start commit:   ac3a0c84 Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/g..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=157b0f04900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=117b0f04900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c0cfcf935bcc94d2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=98228e7407314d2d4ba2
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=152f1904900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1482dfca900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 4ffcd582301b ("bnxt_en: Pad TX packets below 52 bytes.")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection