Subject: Re: BUG: Bad rss-counter state (4)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 05:28:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 0d8dd67be013727ae57645ecd3ea2c36365d7da8
Author: Song Liu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Dec 6 22:45:14 2017 +0000

    perf/headers: Sync new perf_event.h with the tools/include/uapi version

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13240a02100000
start commit:   ac935d22 Add linux-next specific files for 20200415
git tree:       linux-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10a40a02100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17240a02100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=bc498783097e9019
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=347e2331d03d06ab0224
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12d18e6e100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=104170d6100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0d8dd67be013 ("perf/headers: Sync new perf_event.h with the tools/include/uapi version")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection