Subject: [syzbot] [net?] INFO: task hung in mpls_net_exit (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 02:01:26 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    83a7eefedc9b Linux 6.10-rc3
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14a2c82e980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c79815c08cc14227
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a8b8d28a9e1a02270f42
compiler:       Debian clang version 15.0.6, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.40

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this issue yet.

Downloadable assets:
disk image: https://storage.googleapis.com/syzbot-assets/3e8762812d56/disk-83a7eefe.raw.xz
vmlinux: https://storage.googleapis.com/syzbot-assets/29ef4962890d/vmlinux-83a7eefe.xz
kernel image: https://storage.googleapis.com/syzbot-assets/1a5e4d91d135/bzImage-83a7eefe.xz

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

INFO: task kworker/u8:11:2895 blocked for more than 144 seconds.
      Not tainted 6.10.0-rc3-syzkaller #0
"echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
task:kworker/u8:11   state:D stack:22712 pid:2895  tgid:2895  ppid:2      flags:0x00004000
Workqueue: netns cleanup_net
Call Trace:
 <TASK>
 context_switch kernel/sched/core.c:5408 [inline]
 __schedule+0x1796/0x49d0 kernel/sched/core.c:6745
 __schedule_loop kernel/sched/core.c:6822 [inline]
 schedule+0x14b/0x320 kernel/sched/core.c:6837
 schedule_preempt_disabled+0x13/0x30 kernel/sched/core.c:6894
 __mutex_lock_common kernel/locking/mutex.c:684 [inline]
 __mutex_lock+0x6a4/0xd70 kernel/locking/mutex.c:752
 mpls_net_exit+0x7d/0x2a0 net/mpls/af_mpls.c:2708
 ops_exit_list net/core/net_namespace.c:173 [inline]
 cleanup_net+0x802/0xcc0 net/core/net_namespace.c:640
 process_one_work kernel/workqueue.c:3231 [inline]
 process_scheduled_works+0xa2c/0x1830 kernel/workqueue.c:3312
 worker_thread+0x86d/0xd70 kernel/workqueue.c:3393
 kthread+0x2f0/0x390 kernel/kthread.c:389
 ret_from_fork+0x4b/0x80 arch/x86/kernel/process.c:147
 ret_from_fork_asm+0x1a/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:244
 </TASK>
INFO: task kworker/0:3:5107 blocked for more than 144 seconds.
      Not tainted 6.10.0-rc3-syzkaller #0
"echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
task:kworker/0:3     state:D stack:21912 pid:5107  tgid:5107  ppid:2      flags:0x00004000
Workqueue: events linkwatch_event
Call Trace:
 <TASK>
 context_switch kernel/sched/core.c:5408 [inline]
 __schedule+0x1796/0x49d0 kernel/sched/core.c:6745
 __schedule_loop kernel/sched/core.c:6822 [inline]
 schedule+0x14b/0x320 kernel/sched/core.c:6837
 schedule_preempt_disabled+0x13/0x30 kernel/sched/core.c:6894
 __mutex_lock_common kernel/locking/mutex.c:684 [inline]
 __mutex_lock+0x6a4/0xd70 kernel/locking/mutex.c:752
 linkwatch_event+0xe/0x60 net/core/link_watch.c:276
 process_one_work kernel/workqueue.c:3231 [inline]
 process_scheduled_works+0xa2c/0x1830 kernel/workqueue.c:3312
 worker_thread+0x86d/0xd70 kernel/workqueue.c:3393
 kthread+0x2f0/0x390 kernel/kthread.c:389
 ret_from_fork+0x4b/0x80 arch/x86/kernel/process.c:147
 ret_from_fork_asm+0x1a/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:244

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.

If the report is already addressed, let syzbot know by replying with:
#syz fix: exact-commit-title

If you want to overwrite report's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set subsystems: new-subsystem
(See the list of subsystem names on the web dashboard)

If the report is a duplicate of another one, reply with:
#syz dup: exact-subject-of-another-report

If you want to undo deduplication, reply with:
#syz undup