Subject: Re: WARNING: locking bug in rhashtable_walk_enter

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 14:08:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 7e27e8d6130c5e88fac9ddec4249f7f2337fe7f8
Author: Junwei Hu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 16 02:51:15 2019 +0000

     tipc: switch order of device registration to fix a crash

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1285d39ca00000
start commit:   f49aa1de Merge tag 'for-5.2-rc1-tag' of git://git.kernel.o..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1185d39ca00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1685d39ca00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=fc045131472947d7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6440134c13554d3abfb0
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10c586bca00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14759fb2a00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7e27e8d6130c ("tipc: switch order of device registration to fix a  
crash")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection