Subject: Re: [syzbot] possible deadlock in sco_conn_del

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 14:48:09 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 92b8aa6d18f7a9ae36a0f71d31742aeef201207a
Author: Ying Hsu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Mar 26 07:09:28 2022 +0000

    Bluetooth: fix dangling sco_conn and use-after-free in sco_sock_timeout

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10fada04f00000
start commit:   d12d7e1cfe38 Add linux-next specific files for 20220411
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12fada04f00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14fada04f00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=58fcaf7d8df169a6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b825d87fe2d043e3e652
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16a2ff0f700000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=149fd2df700000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 92b8aa6d18f7 ("Bluetooth: fix dangling sco_conn and use-after-free in sco_sock_timeout")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection