Subject: [syzbot] Monthly batman report (Jul 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 11:58:27 -0700

Hello batman maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the batman subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/batman

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 3 issues are still open and 26 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 1297    Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in worker_thread (9)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=225bfad78b079744fd5e
<2> 381     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in batadv_nc_worker (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=69904c3b4a09e8fa2e1b
<3> 10      No    BUG: soft lockup in batadv_iv_send_outstanding_bat_ogm_packet
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=572f6e36bc6ee6f16762

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.