Subject: WARNING in ieee802154_del_seclevel

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:44:21 -0800

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    f40ddce8 Linux 5.11
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1032cfacd00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=67894355b1dbeb07
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fbf4fc11a819824e027b
userspace arch: arm

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this issue yet.

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

------------[ cut here ]------------
DEBUG_LOCKS_WARN_ON(lock->magic != lock)
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 18095 at kernel/locking/mutex.c:938 __mutex_lock_common kernel/locking/mutex.c:938 [inline]
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 18095 at kernel/locking/mutex.c:938 __mutex_lock+0x428/0x99c kernel/locking/mutex.c:1103
Modules linked in:
CPU: 0 PID: 18095 Comm: syz-executor.1 Not tainted 5.11.0-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: linux,dummy-virt (DT)
pstate: 60000005 (nZCv daif -PAN -UAO -TCO BTYPE=--)
pc : __mutex_lock_common kernel/locking/mutex.c:938 [inline]
pc : __mutex_lock+0x428/0x99c kernel/locking/mutex.c:1103
lr : __mutex_lock_common kernel/locking/mutex.c:938 [inline]
lr : __mutex_lock+0x428/0x99c kernel/locking/mutex.c:1103
sp : ffff00003ce07150
x29: ffff00003ce07150 x28: ffff80001aa29cc0 
x27: ffff80001ba7e000 x26: ffff800019180000 
x25: 0000000000000000 x24: 0000000000000000 
x23: ffff8000167ed574 x22: 0000000000000002 
x21: ffff800016b3d720 x20: 1fffe000079c0e3a 
x19: ffff000032e08c90 x18: 0000000000000001 
x17: 0000000000000000 x16: 0000000000000000 
x15: 0000000000000000 x14: 0000000000000000 
x13: 0000000000000000 x12: ffff60000d44eb84 
x11: 1fffe0000d44eb83 x10: ffff60000d44eb83 
x9 : dfff800000000000 x8 : ffff00006a275c1b 
x7 : 0000000000000001 x6 : 00009ffff2bb147d 
x5 : ffff00006a275c18 x4 : 1fffe00001ec5001 
x3 : dfff800000000000 x2 : 0000000000000000 
x1 : 0000000000000000 x0 : ffff00000f628000 
Call trace:
 __mutex_lock_common kernel/locking/mutex.c:938 [inline]
 __mutex_lock+0x428/0x99c kernel/locking/mutex.c:1103
 mutex_lock_nested+0x78/0x100 kernel/locking/mutex.c:1118
 ieee802154_del_seclevel+0x44/0x84 net/mac802154/cfg.c:382
 rdev_del_seclevel net/ieee802154/rdev-ops.h:284 [inline]
 nl802154_del_llsec_seclevel+0x14c/0x200 net/ieee802154/nl802154.c:2093
 genl_family_rcv_msg_doit+0x1b8/0x2a0 net/netlink/genetlink.c:739
 genl_family_rcv_msg net/netlink/genetlink.c:783 [inline]
 genl_rcv_msg+0x24c/0x430 net/netlink/genetlink.c:800
 netlink_rcv_skb+0x198/0x34c net/netlink/af_netlink.c:2494
 genl_rcv+0x38/0x50 net/netlink/genetlink.c:811
 netlink_unicast_kernel net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1304 [inline]
 netlink_unicast+0x3e0/0x670 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1330
 netlink_sendmsg+0x610/0xa20 net/netlink/af_netlink.c:1919
 sock_sendmsg_nosec net/socket.c:652 [inline]
 sock_sendmsg+0xc0/0xf4 net/socket.c:672
 ____sys_sendmsg+0x548/0x6d0 net/socket.c:2345
 ___sys_sendmsg+0xf4/0x170 net/socket.c:2399
 __sys_sendmsg+0xbc/0x14c net/socket.c:2432
 __compat_sys_sendmsg net/compat.c:347 [inline]
 __do_compat_sys_sendmsg net/compat.c:354 [inline]
 __se_compat_sys_sendmsg net/compat.c:351 [inline]
 __arm64_compat_sys_sendmsg+0x74/0xac net/compat.c:351
 __invoke_syscall arch/arm64/kernel/syscall.c:37 [inline]
 invoke_syscall arch/arm64/kernel/syscall.c:49 [inline]
 el0_svc_common.constprop.0+0x110/0x3c0 arch/arm64/kernel/syscall.c:159
 do_el0_svc_compat+0x40/0x80 arch/arm64/kernel/syscall.c:204
 el0_svc_compat+0x20/0x30 arch/arm64/kernel/entry-common.c:442
 el0_sync_compat_handler+0x90/0x140 arch/arm64/kernel/entry-common.c:451
 el0_sync_compat+0x178/0x180 arch/arm64/kernel/entry.S:708

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.