Subject: Re: general protection fault in taprio_dequeue_soft

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 09:38:02 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b5b73b26b3ca34574124ed7ae9c5ba8391a7f176
Author: Vinicius Costa Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Sep 10 00:03:11 2020 +0000

    taprio: Fix allowing too small intervals

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13c8eadf500000
start commit:   7f376f19 Merge tag 'mtd/fixes-for-5.10-rc8' of git://git.k..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1028eadf500000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17c8eadf500000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=3416bb960d5c705d
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8971da381fb5a31f542d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=128c5745500000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17a1f123500000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b5b73b26b3ca ("taprio: Fix allowing too small intervals")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection