Subject: WARNING: can't dereference registers at ADDR for ip interrupt_entry

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 07:55:13 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    a0ba26f3 Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/g..
git tree:       bpf
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1669fcb7e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=27392dd2975fd692
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=be0c7be873b78b57c065
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17ab1edbe00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=150eb063e00000

The bug was bisected to:

commit 24bbf74c0c36bfbaa276c9921b55b844018b241e
Author: Suravee Suthikulpanit <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Nov 14 20:15:07 2019 +0000

    kvm: x86: Add APICv (de)activate request trace points

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12f1dadbe00000
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11f1dadbe00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16f1dadbe00000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 24bbf74c0c36 ("kvm: x86: Add APICv (de)activate request trace points")

WARNING: can't dereference registers at 00000000ebf55915 for ip interrupt_entry+0xb8/0xc0 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:579

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection
syzbot can test patches for this bug, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches