Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] WARNING in gre_tap_xmit (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:35:04 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 219eee9c0d16f1b754a8b85275854ab17df0850a
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Feb 16 11:36:57 2024 +0000

    net: skbuff: add overflow debug check to pull/push helpers

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=167a954f180000
start commit:   443574b03387 riscv, bpf: Fix kfunc parameters incompatibil..
git tree:       bpf
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=157a954f180000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=117a954f180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6fb1be60a193d440
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c298c9f0e46a3c86332b
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14a94f00980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=15bce6ab180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 219eee9c0d16 ("net: skbuff: add overflow debug check to pull/push helpers")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection