Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Write in hci_sock_bind (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 00:37:02 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 7d13eca09ed5e477f6ecfd97a35058762228b5e4
Author: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Aug 27 22:34:20 2016 +0000

    Documentation: networking: dsa: Remove platform device TODO

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1746f3f9e00000
start commit:   770fbb32 Add linux-next specific files for 20200228
git tree:       linux-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14c6f3f9e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10c6f3f9e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=576314276bce4ad5
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=04e804c8c2224b6a9497
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11fc5e75e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10707013e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7d13eca09ed5 ("Documentation: networking: dsa: Remove platform device TODO")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection