Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bluetooth?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in set_powered_sync

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2024 09:43:02 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 275f3f64870245b06188f24bdf917e55a813d294
Author: Brian Gix <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Mar 1 22:34:57 2022 +0000

    Bluetooth: Fix not checking MGMT cmd pending queue

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=138c743b980000
start commit:   f723224742fc Merge tag 'nf-next-24-09-06' of git://git.ker..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=104c743b980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=178c743b980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=37742f4fda0d1b09
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=03d6270b6425df1605bf
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=110c589f980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=139b0e00580000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 275f3f648702 ("Bluetooth: Fix not checking MGMT cmd pending queue")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection