Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bluetooth?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Write in __hci_acl_create_connection_sync

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 07:32:04 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 456561ba8e495e9320c1f304bf1cd3d1043cbe7b
Author: Jonas Dreßler <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Feb 6 11:08:13 2024 +0000

    Bluetooth: hci_conn: Only do ACL connections sequentially

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=154f8550180000
start commit:   b1d3a0e70c38 Add linux-next specific files for 20240208
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=174f8550180000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=134f8550180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=bb693ba195662a06
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3f0a39be7a2035700868
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11d95147e80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=107c2d8fe80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 456561ba8e49 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Only do ACL connections sequentially")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection