Subject: Re: WARNING in hrtimer_forward

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:29:09 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 0e7bbcc104baaade4f64205e9706b7d43c46db7d
Author: Julian Anastasov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 27 06:56:50 2016 +0000

    neigh: allow admin to set NUD_STALE

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1661d187900000
start commit:   ba5f4cfe bpf: Add comment to document BTF type PTR_TO_BTF_..
git tree:       bpf-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1561d187900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1161d187900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d44e1360b76d34dc
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ca740b95a16399ceb9a5
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1148fe4b900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12f5218d900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0e7bbcc104ba ("neigh: allow admin to set NUD_STALE")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection