Subject: Re: [syzbot] memory leak in regulatory_hint_core

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 22:41:15 -0700

Hello,

syzbot has tested the proposed patch but the reproducer is still triggering an issue:
SYZFATAL: executor failed NUM times: executor NUM: exit status NUM

2022/10/30 05:33:05 SYZFATAL: executor failed 11 times: executor 0: exit status 67
SYZFAIL: wrong response packet
 (errno 16: Device or resource busy)
loop exited with status 67

SYZFAIL: wrong response packet
 (errno 16: Device or resource busy)
loop exited with status 67

Tested on:

commit:         aae703b0 Merge tag 'for-6.1-rc1-tag' of git://git.kern..
git tree:       https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12e3a3e2880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d2f454d7d3b63980
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=232ebdbd36706c965ebf
compiler:       gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2
patch:          https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/patch.diff?x=10eb44b6880000