Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: null-ptr-deref Write in __pm_runtime_resume

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 11:13:07 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 66f077dde74943e9dd84a9205b4951b19556c9ea
Author: Archie Pusaka <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jul 23 11:31:55 2021 +0000

    Bluetooth: hci_h5: add WAKEUP_DISABLE flag

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17258e45300000
start commit:   835d31d319d9 Merge tag 'media/v5.15-1' of git://git.kernel..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14a58e45300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10a58e45300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d793523866f2daea
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7d41312fe3f123a6f605
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17608125300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17465ffe300000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 66f077dde749 ("Bluetooth: hci_h5: add WAKEUP_DISABLE flag")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection