Subject: Re: [syzbot] INFO: task hung in rfkill_sync_work

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 06:18:16 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 3e3b5dfcd16a3e254aab61bd1e8c417dd4503102
Author: Lin Ma <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 16 15:26:52 2021 +0000

    NFC: reorder the logic in nfc_{un,}register_device

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=110cbe1e480000
start commit:   9d2f6060fe4c Merge tag 'trace-v6.2-1' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=130cbe1e480000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=150cbe1e480000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=85327a149d5f50f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9ef743bba3a17c756174
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=156edba0480000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=15556074480000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 3e3b5dfcd16a ("NFC: reorder the logic in nfc_{un,}register_device")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection