Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in j1939_session_deactivate

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:22:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 9d71dd0c70099914fcd063135da3c580865e924c
Author: The j1939 authors <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 8 09:48:36 2018 +0000

     can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17325552e00000
start commit:   847120f8 Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14b25552e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10b25552e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8c5e2eca3f31f9bf
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a47537d3964ef6c874e1
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=164973b4e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9d71dd0c7009 ("can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection