Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in ep_scan_ready_list

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 10:53:00 -0800

syzbot suspects this bug was fixed by commit:

commit 430ac66eb4c5b5c4eb846b78ebf65747510b30f1
Author: Tomas Bortoli <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jul 20 09:27:30 2018 +0000

     net/9p/trans_fd.c: fix race-condition by flushing workqueue before the  
kfree()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=167fa19ae00000
start commit:   1e09177a Merge tag 'mips_fixes_4.18_3' of git://git.kernel..
git tree:       upstream
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=25856fac4e580aa7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=78b902c73c69102cb767
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=135660c8400000

If the result looks correct, please mark the bug fixed by replying with:

#syz fix: net/9p/trans_fd.c: fix race-condition by flushing workqueue  
before the kfree()

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection