Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in refcount_sub_and_test_checked (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 01:21:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit cd67d3272768aa3f44c0f7cc71b82a112dce01fa
Author: Aisheng Dong <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jan 24 13:22:49 2019 +0000

     clk: imx: scu: add fallback compatible string support

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11f0432d200000
start commit:   6d906f99 Merge tag 'arm64-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/p..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13f0432d200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15f0432d200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=856fc6d0fbbeede9
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b0775615fa4c4479b691
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15df396b200000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: cd67d3272768 ("clk: imx: scu: add fallback compatible string  
support")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection