Subject: Re: [syzbot] [block?] KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in bio_split_rw

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 10:53:32 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b6d972f6898308fbe7e693bf8d44ebfdb1cd2dc4
Author: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jun 16 11:10:32 2023 +0000

    crypto: af_alg/hash: Fix recvmsg() after sendmsg(MSG_MORE)

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15763ae8a80000
start commit:   3674fbf0451d Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kern..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17763ae8a80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13763ae8a80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c9bf1936936ca698
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6f66f3e78821b0fff882
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16223cb8a80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13f13920a80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b6d972f68983 ("crypto: af_alg/hash: Fix recvmsg() after sendmsg(MSG_MORE)")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection