Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireless report

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 10:33:43 -0700

Hello wireless maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireless subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireless

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 34 issues are still open and 102 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Crashes Repro Title
6997    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in hwsim_cloned_frame_received_nl
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b2645b5bf1512b81fa22
4553    Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_bss_info_change_notify
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=09d1cd2f71e6dd3bfd2c
4131    Yes   WARNING in __cfg80211_ibss_joined (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f064ba1704c2466e36d
3464    Yes   WARNING in __ieee80211_beacon_get
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18c783c5cf6a781e3e2c
590     No    WARNING in ieee80211_ibss_csa_beacon (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b10a54cb0355d83fd75c
565     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_start_next_roc
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c3a167b5615df4ccd7fb
413     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_link_info_change_notify (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=de87c09cc7b964ea2e23
309     Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_global_led_trigger_worker (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2e39bc6569d281acbcfb
166     Yes   INFO: trying to register non-static key in skb_queue_tail
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=743547b2a7fd655ffb6d
37      Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_free_ack_frame (2)
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ac648b0525be1feba506

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].