Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in ip6_tnl_parse_tlv_enc_lim

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:35:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit a10b5c564741cd3b6708f085a1fa892b63c2063d
Author: Byungchul Park <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Aug 14 07:00:51 2017 +0000

     locking/lockdep: Add a comment about crossrelease_hist_end() in  
lockdep_sys_exit()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1026190ce00000
start commit:   3a5af36b Merge tag '4.19-rc3-smb3-cifs' of git://git.samba..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1226190ce00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1426190ce00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=9c4a80625153107e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=68dce7caebd8543121de
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1068a44e400000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=146386c6400000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a10b5c564741 ("locking/lockdep: Add a comment about  
crossrelease_hist_end() in lockdep_sys_exit()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection