Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] BUG: sleeping function called from invalid context in synchronize_net

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2024 14:26:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit facd15dfd69122042502d99ab8c9f888b48ee994
Author: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Dec 4 20:47:07 2023 +0000

    net: core: synchronize link-watch when carrier is queried

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=116d4a1d980000
start commit:   523b23f0bee3 Add linux-next specific files for 20240710
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=136d4a1d980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=156d4a1d980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=98dd8c4bab5cdce
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9b277e2c2076e2661f61
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=148611e1980000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10ec9585980000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: facd15dfd691 ("net: core: synchronize link-watch when carrier is queried")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection