Subject: memory leak in tipc_group_create_member

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 19:38:06 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    a9815a4f Merge branch 'x86-urgent-for-linus' of git://git...
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12a6dbf0600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=37c48fb52e3789e6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f95d90c454864b3b5bc9
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13be3ecc600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=11c992b4600000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

executing program
BUG: memory leak
unreferenced object 0xffff888122bca200 (size 128):
   comm "syz-executor232", pid 7065, jiffies 4294943817 (age 8.880s)
   hex dump (first 32 bytes):
     00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00  ................
     00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 18 a2 bc 22 81 88 ff ff  ..........."....
   backtrace:
     [<000000005bada299>] kmemleak_alloc_recursive  
include/linux/kmemleak.h:43 [inline]
     [<000000005bada299>] slab_post_alloc_hook mm/slab.h:522 [inline]
     [<000000005bada299>] slab_alloc mm/slab.c:3319 [inline]
     [<000000005bada299>] kmem_cache_alloc_trace+0x145/0x2c0 mm/slab.c:3548
     [<00000000e7bcdc9f>] kmalloc include/linux/slab.h:552 [inline]
     [<00000000e7bcdc9f>] kzalloc include/linux/slab.h:748 [inline]
     [<00000000e7bcdc9f>] tipc_group_create_member+0x3c/0x190  
net/tipc/group.c:306
     [<0000000005f56f40>] tipc_group_add_member+0x34/0x40  
net/tipc/group.c:327
     [<0000000044406683>] tipc_nametbl_build_group+0x9b/0xf0  
net/tipc/name_table.c:600
     [<000000009f71e803>] tipc_sk_join net/tipc/socket.c:2901 [inline]
     [<000000009f71e803>] tipc_setsockopt+0x170/0x490 net/tipc/socket.c:3006
     [<000000007f61cbc2>] __sys_setsockopt+0x10f/0x220 net/socket.c:2084
     [<00000000cc630372>] __do_sys_setsockopt net/socket.c:2100 [inline]
     [<00000000cc630372>] __se_sys_setsockopt net/socket.c:2097 [inline]
     [<00000000cc630372>] __x64_sys_setsockopt+0x26/0x30 net/socket.c:2097
     [<00000000ec30be33>] do_syscall_64+0x76/0x1a0  
arch/x86/entry/common.c:296
     [<00000000271be3e6>] entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x44/0xa9

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this bug, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches