Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Write in bitmap_ip_del

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 05:00:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 0f93242d96ff5a04fe02c4978e8dddb014235971
Author: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jul 9 02:53:08 2019 +0000

    nfp: tls: ignore queue limits for delete commands

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11f4e966e00000
start commit:   09d4f10a net: sched: act_ctinfo: fix memory leak
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13f4e966e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15f4e966e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7e89bd00623fe71e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=24d0577de55b8b8f6975
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1799c135e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=176b8faee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0f93242d96ff ("nfp: tls: ignore queue limits for delete commands")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection