Subject: Re: KASAN: vmalloc-out-of-bounds Read in bpf_trace_run7

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 23:14:11 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 8b401f9ed2441ad9e219953927a842d24ed051fc
Author: Yonghong Song <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 23 21:47:45 2019 +0000

    bpf: implement bpf_send_signal() helper

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=123408e7500000
start commit:   7d68e382 bpf: Permit size-0 datasec
git tree:       bpf-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=113408e7500000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=163408e7500000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e0c7843b8af99dff
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fad5d91c7158ce568634
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1224daa4d00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13dfabd0d00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 8b401f9ed244 ("bpf: implement bpf_send_signal() helper")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection