Subject: Re: WARNING in add_event_to_ctx

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:39:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 33ea4b24277b06dbc55d7f5772a46f029600255e
Author: Song Liu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Dec 6 22:45:16 2017 +0000

     perf/core: Implement the 'perf_uprobe' PMU

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17561aa1a00000
start commit:   abf02e29 Merge tag 'pm-5.2-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pu..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14d61aa1a00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10d61aa1a00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=28ec3437a5394ee0
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=704bfe2c7d156640ad7a
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16d8b732a00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17f7a5e6a00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 33ea4b24277b ("perf/core: Implement the 'perf_uprobe' PMU")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection