Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in unix_del_edges

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 21:06:04 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 77e5593aebba823bcbcf2c4b58b07efcd63933b8
Author: Kuniyuki Iwashima <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Mar 25 20:24:20 2024 +0000

    af_unix: Skip GC if no cycle exists.

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14bbda4f180000
start commit:   7b4f2bc91c15 Add linux-next specific files for 20240418
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16bbda4f180000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12bbda4f180000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=ae644165a243bf62
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f3f3eef1d2100200e593
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=155e53af180000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=128b1d53180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 77e5593aebba ("af_unix: Skip GC if no cycle exists.")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection