Subject: [syzbot] Monthly bluetooth report

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 03:03:46 -0700

Hello bluetooth maintainers/developers,

This is a 30-day syzbot report for the bluetooth subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/bluetooth

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 30 issues are still open and 47 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Crashes Repro Title
5798    Yes   possible deadlock in rfcomm_sk_state_change
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7ce59b06b3eb14fd218
2690    Yes   WARNING in hci_conn_timeout
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2446dd3cb07277388db6
1046    Yes   INFO: task can't die in __lock_sock
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7d51f807c81b190a127d
272     Yes   possible deadlock in sco_conn_del
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b825d87fe2d043e3e652
182     No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in hci_conn_hash_flush
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8bb72f86fc823817bc5d
111     No    possible deadlock in rfcomm_dlc_exists
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b69a625d06e8ece26415
45      Yes   WARNING in call_timer_fn
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6fb78d577e89e69602f9
18      Yes   WARNING: ODEBUG bug in put_device
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a9290936c6e87b3dc3c2

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].