Subject: Re: [syzbot] kernel BUG in vhost_vsock_handle_tx_kick

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 20:51:23 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit b68396fad17ff7fae3bb5b594d703f7195caebb9
Author: Bobby Eshleman <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Dec 15 04:36:44 2022 +0000

    virtio/vsock: replace virtio_vsock_pkt with sk_buff

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=132ece3a480000
start commit:   c76083fac3ba Add linux-next specific files for 20221226
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10aece3a480000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=172ece3a480000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c217c755f1884ab6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=30b72abaa17c07fe39dd
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14fc414c480000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1604b20a480000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: b68396fad17f ("virtio/vsock: replace virtio_vsock_pkt with sk_buff")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection