Subject: Re: general protection fault in khugepaged

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 15:40:04 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit ffe945e633b527d5a4577b42cbadec3c7cbcf096
Author: Kirill A. Shutemov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 3 23:00:09 2020 +0000

    khugepaged: do not stop collapse if less than half PTEs are referenced

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17356c2f100000
start commit:   e44f65fd xen-netfront: remove redundant assignment to vari..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14b56c2f100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10b56c2f100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=829871134ca5e230
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ed318e8b790ca72c5ad0
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=113406a7100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=175597d3100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: ffe945e633b5 ("khugepaged: do not stop collapse if less than half PTEs are referenced")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection