Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING: suspicious RCU usage (5)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 00:35:13 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit c2ff53d8049f30098153cd2d1299a44d7b124c57
Author: Xuan Zhuo <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Feb 18 20:50:02 2021 +0000

    net: Add priv_flags for allow tx skb without linear

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11596838080000
start commit:   a5b00f5b78b7 Merge branch 'hns3-fixres'
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13596838080000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15596838080000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=20ac3e0ebf0db3bd
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9cbc6bed3a22f1d37395
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=143b22abf00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=125194eff00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: c2ff53d8049f ("net: Add priv_flags for allow tx skb without linear")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection