Subject: Re: WARNING in tcp_enter_loss (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 22:52:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit a0370b3f3f2cfb8b424b04c0545414abaa53f5ee
Author: Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jan 13 06:11:36 2017 +0000

     tcp: enable RACK loss detection to trigger recovery

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=114cbdf2e00000
start commit:   0644f186 Merge tag 'for_linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=134cbdf2e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=154cbdf2e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=61c12b53c2a25ec4
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c5a3099b94cbdd9cd6da
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=112146e7800000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1317f95b800000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: a0370b3f3f2c ("tcp: enable RACK loss detection to trigger recovery")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection