Subject: Re: possible deadlock in sch_direct_xmit

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 13:04:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit c84bed440e4e11a973e8c0254d0dfaccfca41fb0
Author: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Oct 1 14:00:56 2017 +0000

     ip_gre: erspan device should keep dst

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=153a767ee00000
start commit:   c92a9a46
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=173a767ee00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=133a767ee00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=46986c099cb53bc6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=29cc278357da941e304e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=143636c9800000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16856849800000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: c84bed440e4e ("ip_gre: erspan device should keep dst")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection