Subject: [syzbot] Monthly rds report (Nov 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 01:42:28 -0800

Hello rds maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the rds subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/rds

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 5 issues are still open and 20 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 15      Yes   possible deadlock in rds_wake_sk_sleep (4)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=dcd73ff9291e6d34b3ab
<2> 5       Yes   possible deadlock in rds_message_put
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f9db6ff27b9bfdcfeca0
<3> 3       No    KCSAN: data-race in rds_sendmsg / rds_sendmsg
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=00563755980a79a575f6

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.