Subject: WARNING in debug_check_no_obj_freed

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:17:05 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    bed3c0d8 Merge tag 'for-5.2-rc5-tag' of git://git.kernel.o..
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13cc2c3aa00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=28ec3437a5394ee0
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b972214bb803a343f4fe
compiler:       clang version 9.0.0 (/home/glider/llvm/clang  
80fee25776c2fb61e74c1ecb1a523375c2500b69)
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12fcf0b2a00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17a22ad6a00000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

------------[ cut here ]------------
ODEBUG: free active (active state 0) object type: work_struct hint:  
smc_tx_work+0x0/0x260 net/smc/smc_tx.c:264
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 8158 at lib/debugobjects.c:328 debug_print_object  
lib/debugobjects.c:325 [inline]
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 8158 at lib/debugobjects.c:328  
__debug_check_no_obj_freed lib/debugobjects.c:785 [inline]
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 8158 at lib/debugobjects.c:328  
debug_check_no_obj_freed+0x5c0/0x740 lib/debugobjects.c:817
Kernel panic - not syncing: panic_on_warn set ...
CPU: 0 PID: 8158 Comm: syz-executor878 Not tainted 5.2.0-rc5+ #3
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS  
Google 01/01/2011
Call Trace:
  __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
  dump_stack+0x1d8/0x2f8 lib/dump_stack.c:113
  panic+0x28a/0x7c9 kernel/panic.c:219
  __warn+0x216/0x220 kernel/panic.c:576
  report_bug+0x190/0x290 lib/bug.c:186
  fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:179 [inline]
  do_error_trap+0xd7/0x450 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:272
  do_invalid_op+0x36/0x40 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:291
  invalid_op+0x14/0x20 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:986
RIP: 0010:debug_print_object lib/debugobjects.c:325 [inline]
RIP: 0010:__debug_check_no_obj_freed lib/debugobjects.c:785 [inline]
RIP: 0010:debug_check_no_obj_freed+0x5c0/0x740 lib/debugobjects.c:817
Code: 96 5c 4e fe 4c 89 fa 48 8b 4d b8 4c 8b 01 48 c7 c7 9c 55 66 88 48 c7  
c6 ec 63 7e 88 44 89 e1 4c 8b 4d b0 31 c0 e8 30 05 e7 fd <0f> 0b 48 8b 4d  
d0 48 8b 55 c8 ff 05 e8 b2 7c 05 48 b8 00 00 00 00
RSP: 0018:ffff888084ba7b60 EFLAGS: 00010046
RAX: ff4ab4ef149ca600 RBX: 1ffff110152b3acd RCX: ffff88808a330040
RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000080000001 RDI: 0000000000000000
RBP: ffff888084ba7c00 R08: ffffffff815e87e4 R09: ffffed1015d440c2
R10: ffffed1015d440c2 R11: 1ffff11015d440c1 R12: 0000000000000000
R13: 1ffff110152b3acf R14: ffff888085381798 R15: dffffc0000000000
  kmem_cache_free+0xb9/0x170 mm/slab.c:3697
  sk_prot_free net/core/sock.c:1637 [inline]
  __sk_destruct+0x558/0x660 net/core/sock.c:1725
  sk_destruct net/core/sock.c:1733 [inline]
  __sk_free+0x307/0x3d0 net/core/sock.c:1744
  sk_free+0x2a/0x40 net/core/sock.c:1755
  sock_put include/net/sock.h:1725 [inline]
  smc_release+0x4b3/0x620 net/smc/af_smc.c:182
  __sock_release net/socket.c:601 [inline]
  sock_close+0xdb/0x280 net/socket.c:1273
  __fput+0x2e4/0x740 fs/file_table.c:280
  ____fput+0x15/0x20 fs/file_table.c:313
  task_work_run+0x17e/0x1b0 kernel/task_work.c:113
  tracehook_notify_resume include/linux/tracehook.h:185 [inline]
  exit_to_usermode_loop arch/x86/entry/common.c:168 [inline]
  prepare_exit_to_usermode+0x402/0x4f0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:199
  syscall_return_slowpath+0x110/0x440 arch/x86/entry/common.c:279
  do_syscall_64+0x126/0x140 arch/x86/entry/common.c:304
  entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
RIP: 0033:0x402720
Code: 01 f0 ff ff 0f 83 40 0d 00 00 c3 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 0f 1f  
44 00 00 83 3d 0d 94 2d 00 00 75 14 b8 03 00 00 00 0f 05 <48> 3d 01 f0 ff  
ff 0f 83 14 0d 00 00 c3 48 83 ec 08 e8 7a 02 00 00
RSP: 002b:00007ffda70c1198 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000003
RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000004 RCX: 0000000000402720
RDX: 0000000000000001 RSI: 0000000000000006 RDI: 0000000000000003
RBP: 0000000000000000 R08: 0000000000000028 R09: 00000000004aa1df
R10: 0000000020000000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000001
R13: 0000000000403950 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000

======================================================

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this bug, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches