Subject: Re: KASAN: vmalloc-out-of-bounds Write in pcpu_alloc

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 17:55:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 0609ae011deb41c9629b7f5fd626dfa1ac9d16b0
Author: Daniel Axtens <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Dec 1 01:55:00 2019 +0000

     x86/kasan: support KASAN_VMALLOC

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10c70f36e00000
start commit:   b3c424eb sch_cake: Add missing NLA policy entry TCA_CAKE_S..
git tree:       bpf
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12c70f36e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14c70f36e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7d8ab2e0e09c2a82
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=59b7daa4315e07a994f1
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=140df641e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=147dcc2ae00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0609ae011deb ("x86/kasan: support KASAN_VMALLOC")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection