Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in hsr_debugfs_rename

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 05:11:02 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 4c2d5e33dcd3a6333a7895be3b542ff3d373177c
Author: Taehee Yoo <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Dec 22 11:26:39 2019 +0000

     hsr: rename debugfs file when interface name is changed

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1391cfb6e00000
start commit:   3c2f450e Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/g..
git tree:       bpf
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1051cfb6e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1791cfb6e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7f6119e2e3675a73
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9328206518f08318a5fd
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=106d4751e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1775a49ee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 4c2d5e33dcd3 ("hsr: rename debugfs file when interface name is  
changed")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection