Subject: Re: WARNING in sk_stream_kill_queues (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 07:59:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 3c4d7559159bfe1e3b94df3a657b2cda3a34e218
Author: Dave Watson <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 14 18:37:39 2017 +0000

     tls: kernel TLS support

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=127a8f22e00000
start commit:   be779f03 Merge tag 'kbuild-v4.18-2' of git://git.kernel.or..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=117a8f22e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=167a8f22e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=855fb54e1e019da2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=13e1ee9caeab5a9abc62
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=165a0c1f800000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=114591af800000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 3c4d7559159b ("tls: kernel TLS support")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection