Subject: Re: [syzbot] possible deadlock in release_sock

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 05:11:23 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 0b2c59720e65885a394a017d0cf9cab118914682
Author: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Jan 14 03:01:37 2023 +0000

    l2tp: close all race conditions in l2tp_tunnel_register()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15331c61480000
start commit:   87b93b678e95 octeontx2-pf: Avoid use of GFP_KERNEL in atom..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17331c61480000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13331c61480000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=2b6ecad960fc703e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bbd35b345c7cab0d9a08
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1716b3a1480000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14e57a91480000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0b2c59720e65 ("l2tp: close all race conditions in l2tp_tunnel_register()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection