Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in j1939_session_get_by_addr

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 00:05:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 2af6106ae949651d529c8c3f0734c3a7babd0d4b
Author: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jul 9 08:03:00 2019 +0000

     net: stmmac: Introducing support for Page Pool

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15f481c8e00000
start commit:   1574cf83 Merge tag 'mlx5-updates-2019-11-01' of git://git...
git tree:       net-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17f481c8e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13f481c8e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c26333525dde4c39
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d9536adc269404a984f8
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16050314e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=159c59b2e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 2af6106ae949 ("net: stmmac: Introducing support for Page Pool")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection