Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bpf?] general protection fault in bpf_prog_offload_verifier_prep

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 09:12:37 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 47a71c1f9af0a334c9dfa97633c41de4feda4287
Author: Andrii Nakryiko <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Apr 6 23:41:58 2023 +0000

    bpf: Add log_true_size output field to return necessary log buffer size

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=132a4268680000
start commit:   fa09bc40b21a igb: disable virtualization features on 82580
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10aa4268680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=172a4268680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=634e05b4025da9da
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=291100dcb32190ec02a8
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1529c448680000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=15db0248680000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 47a71c1f9af0 ("bpf: Add log_true_size output field to return necessary log buffer size")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection