Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] possible deadlock in sch_direct_xmit (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:38:08 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 1a33e10e4a95cb109ff1145098175df3113313ef
Author: Cong Wang <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun May 3 05:22:19 2020 +0000

    net: partially revert dynamic lockdep key changes

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17cd55af680000
start commit:   feb9c5e19e91 Merge tag 'for_linus' of git://git.kernel.org..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=142d55af680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=102d55af680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=78013caa620443d6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e18ac85757292b7baf96
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14430eb9f00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13738f71f00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 1a33e10e4a95 ("net: partially revert dynamic lockdep key changes")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection