Subject: Re: KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in bitmap_port_ext_cleanup

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 01:35:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 2f9b0d93a9d3ec64558537ab5d7cff820886afa4
Author: Keerthy <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jun 24 05:16:19 2019 +0000

    net: ethernet: ti: cpsw: Fix suspend/resume break

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17fcf959e00000
start commit:   e02d9c4c Merge branch 'bnxt_en-fixes'
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1402f959e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1002f959e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7e89bd00623fe71e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7b6206fb525c1f5ec3f8
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16551cc9e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14a04966e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 2f9b0d93a9d3 ("net: ethernet: ti: cpsw: Fix suspend/resume break")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection