Subject: Re: general protection fault in mptcp_sendmsg_frag

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:25:08 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 40947e13997a1cba4e875893ca6e5d5e61a0689d
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Feb 12 23:59:56 2021 +0000

    mptcp: schedule worker when subflow is closed

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1541a434d00000
start commit:   773dc50d Merge branch 'Xilinx-axienet-updates'
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1741a434d00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1341a434d00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=dbc1ca9e55dc1f9f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=409b0354a6ba83a86aaf
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16548404d00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=150c2914d00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 40947e13997a ("mptcp: schedule worker when subflow is closed")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection